CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 12, 2007


This picture is a couple years old. This is our little family attending my College of Sequoias graduation. I love and appreciate my family for being so patient with me as I've been pursuing my eduacational goal to be a Speech-Language Pathologist. I also appreciate my mom, dad and sister, Leah for their continued patience and support! I know I can sometimes be hard to deal with (during test week). I love my family so much and am so thankful to live close to them. I couldn't imagine living apart. I am especially thankful to live close by my only sister and her adorable, cute family. I love them so much and it has brought us so much closer. I love you, Leah! Thanks for being the best sister in the world! I love our shopping sprees with the kids and mom! I love living close to family, especially when you have the very BEST parents in the world!!!

1 comments:

♥ Natalie said...

Congrats, Rachael!