CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

A Proud Mommy Moment



I was a very proud mother last week as I watched Eleanor walk across the stage in front of her entire school to accept her "Terrific Kid" Award! She was chosen by her teacher to be the terrific kid for the month of December. She was so nervous to walk across that stage, because she is very very shy! But, she did so well and I was soooo proud of her! I had to explain to her though, that the bumper sticker "My child is a terrific kid" was not going on the car.

3 comments:

Carrie Anne said...

I can't believe you are not going to put the bumper sticker on the car! What?:) Congratulations to Eleanor! That is so great! She is such a terrific kid! We're proud, too!:)

♥ Natalie said...

Congrats on being a Terrific Kid, Eleanor! Love the boots... very stylish!

Amy and the boys said...

How cute! I totally lost this blog address and then stumbled upon it. I didn't realize Eleanor was so shy. What a cutie she is!