CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

little lucas....



I can honestly say that as a mother, I must have one of the funniest kids in the world. Dave, Eleanor and I are all constantly laughing at Lucas and the funny things he says, does, or just his mannerisms. He's hysterical. He finally decided to give the big boy bike a shot with the training wheels and he loves it. He felt like he needed to be padded up good so he wears a helmet, elbow pads and knee pads. Probably a good thing, because he still falls even though he has training wheels.

1 comments:

Carrie Anne said...

I have to agree...Lucas is one of THE FUNNIEST kids I know! Hands down! I'm glad you can laugh so much because just thinking of some of the things he said and did when we visited STILL make me laugh SO HARD!:) I'm so loving ALL the pads! Eleanor and Lucas are so DARLING!