CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Dog Days

So this is what it's like when I try to relax out in the backyard while the kids are sliding, digging...whatever it is they choose to do outside. I get my chair with my magazine, I sit in the sun, and BOOM. I am instantly mauled by Maximus and Elsa. They're in my face nonstop. Here's a taste of how NOT relaxing it really is....



....and finally I get them to go away and cool off in the shade. That's when Lucas takes a break too and chills out with them

4 comments:

Always Evans said...

Ok, these pictures are great! I laughed and laughed just thinking of the dogs right in your face. I can totally picture it!

Carrie Anne said...

I LOVE this post and you give a great taste of how it really is with those dogs! SO FUNNY! Darling pictures of Lucas with the dogs, too! He is seriously SO CUTE!

Amy and the boys said...

Leah, I love these pictures! That wet black nose is so cute.

Karyl said...

Too Funny!!!!