CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy Birthday, Leah!

Happy birthday to my sister, Leah. Monday, the 21st was Leah's birthday. Dave was out of town this weekend so we were able to spend a little sister time together. (Without the kids) I just want her to know how much I appreciate her and all she does for me. She's a SUPER aunt to my kids and a great mom to her kids (no matter what she thinks). I could not imagine not having Leah as my sister, I love you and happy birthday! Rachael

5 comments:

Mimi said...

We are the worst at remembering birthdays. So happ belated birthday!!! Love Chris, Mimi, Anna and Lukie. PS. Thank You for the cute Cinderella jewels you sent Anna, she loves them.

Carrie Anne said...

what a sweet post! both of you are so cool & i love that you live near each other & get to have so much sister time together!

The Sampietro's said...

It is so fun to see your family! Now I need to add you as a friend!! We need to get together and hang out! Im always looking for things to do for a girls night out.

Patricia Peterson said...

It's so fun to see this Evan's blog and to tap into some of your lives. You ladies are wonderful and I'm glad to know you both (and your cool families!)

Clark, Jolie and Avery said...

I enjoyed looking at your family and learning more about you. What a cute blog!