CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving Day at Grandpa & Grandma Evans




Well, the weather was beautiful and all the grandkids were able to eat outside on the patio. Dinner was delicious and everyone contributed. Here is Luke, Lucas, Anna and Eleanor. Aren't they just the cutest?
Next we have Benjamin, Luke and Eleanor. Eleanor loved holding Luke. I think that the motherly part of her was coming out like it does in all us females.
After the dinner table was cleared all the grandchildren gathered around to make photo frames out of foam art. They used their imagination and make some really adorable frames. A perfect ending of a perfect day!

1 comments:

♥ Natalie said...

Those crafts look like a lot of fun! Where did you get all of the supplies?

The music is from http://www.projectplaylist.com . Just go there, create an account, search for music, add it to your play list, and then get a code for 'facebook' or 'myspace' and add it to your layout as an HTML code. If this is too confusing, email me, and I will gladly help you!

The slide shows are from http://www.slide.com . Same thing: create an account and create slide shows and then add them to your blog as a post.

The backgrounds are tricky, well, they were for me, since I was just playing around. After I had done mine, I found this website, where a very sweet person compiled step-by-step directions! Here's the site for that: http://www.sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/ .

Seriously, let me know if you need any help or have questions!

I love reading your blog - it's fun to see everyone!