CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Another Milestone!



Did you remember how difficult it was to learn to tie your shoe when you were a kid? Well, it must be like 100 times more difficult to try to teach a kid to do it. Eleanor has been wanting so badly to learn to tie her shoes (although she hardly ever wears shoes with laces.) So, after a long break from frustrating lessons, she put on her tennies today so she and Lucas could play tag. She said, "Mom, will you show me one more time how to do it myself?" So I showed her one time and like magic.....SHE DID IT ALL BY HERSELF! I swear, she must have been doing this in her dreams because I just couldn't believe she did it on her first try this time around.

1 comments:

Karyl said...

Way to go, Eleanor!!! What an achivement. Will you teach Brent? :)