CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Green Sharpie



Yesterday I was talking on the phone in the den while Lucas was quietly by himself in the family room. As I hung up the phone he came into the den covered in green marker. I think he thought I was going to start laughing, because he had a slight smile on his face. When he saw that I did not return the smile, he realized he had done something that I was not very happy about. I asked him "Um...Lukie? Will you pleas show me the marker that you used on your body?" He must have known exactly what I was getting at because he ran into the kitchen and grabbed a green CRAYOLA marker. He brought it to me and I then said "are you sure this is the one you used? Because I don't think it is." Then he went back and brought me a green sharpie (which when we bought it we had explained to both kids that they were never allowed to use these without permission because they would not wash off." I then spent the next 10 minutes scrubbing his face with a wash cloth. Surprisingly, it came off of his face much easier than I had anticipated. But for some reason, coming off the hands and arms and feet have not been so easy. Where is the green sharpie now you ask? The trash of course. (by the way, these pictures were taken after I had been scrubbing him for about 5 minutes.)

1 comments:

Karyl said...

Way to go, Lucas!!! You naughty little boy. Note to self; don't let Lucas and Brent play quietly together! :) Was he going for the Incredible Hulk look? I think so. The nice thing about skin is that it is constantly sloughing off, so it won't be green forever. :)