CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 14, 2008

View From the Window



These pictures were taken by Mom and Dad. It is the view outside the big picture window in the condo that they are living in in Salt Lake City. Isn't it beautiful? It's the same view my siblings and I have all seen a million times outside that same window. And how could I forget those little houses right across the street? Ha. Some things never change. My parents are so lucky to be living in our Grandma and Grandpa Evans' condominium that they lived in for years while they were still living. My Uncle owns it now and was so great to offer to let Mom and Dad live there while on their mission. When I was a kid I never appreciated that view and when I see it now I just can't believe how fabulous it is!!

0 comments: