CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Power 90




I had to post these because this particular morning was so funny! I do this workout video called Power 90 and I always do it in the morning when Eleanor is at school. There's a jog in place part and Lucas and I chase each other around the house during that part. Well, this week is Spring Break and Eleanor decided she really wanted to exercise with me. She put on her "exercise outfit" and put her hair in a pony tail just like mine (oh yeah and Lucas put on his fast shoes.) They both stood in front of me so they could see the tv better and these are some of the shots I took of them. Actually, Eleanor does really great jumping jacks!! I was very impressed.

3 comments:

Karyl said...

This is absolutely HILARIOUS! I would love to see Leah & Lucas working out. I guess that's why you exercise at home..so no one else can see you! I should try that, because I'm fairly sure that it is all anyone can do to not ask me if I'm feeling okay when they see my face turning bright red as I huff & puff away on the eliptical at the gym. :)

Amy and the boys said...

Funny! I love how you can see a shot of- I think it's Debbie? You should take some pics of your home so we can see what it looks like. It looks so cute! How's the Turbo Jammin going?

♥ Natalie said...

Isn't Power 90 a pretty intense workout?! Good for you!