CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Princess Madeline






Disney on Ice was at Salt Lake City and honored five little girls. One of those was Madeline. She was all dressed up as Sleeping Beauty. I met Sharilyn, Madeline, Natalie and Peter at the Delta Center at 10:30, Wednesday, March 12. As you will see in the pictures, make-up and hair people were there to get the little girls all ready for the red carpet. Madeline had her hair curled and make-up put on. All the little girls were so beautiful. That night, they were all honored at a dinner with their families and free tickets to Disney on Ice. What a wonderful day for a wonderful little Granddaughter. I'm so glad that I was a part of it, or at least part of it. Grandpa and I had to work in the Family History Library till 9:00 so we did not get to go to the dinner or show

1 comments:

♥ Natalie said...

What a sweet little princess she makes! Adorable pictures... I love her smile.